Investing Business Finance

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Investing Business Finance » Real Estate Investing Made Easy » Investing made easy

Investing made easy

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Virtual Real Estate Investing Made Easy: How to Quit Your Job & Make Fast Cash Wholesaling Real Estate Paperback‬

This is a great book to learn how to become a virtual real estate investor. These are the same lessons that allowed me to do deals and get my business rolling. I really can't say enough about Mark Evans DM. He has helped me in so many ways to get my business going in the right direction. The tools are here in this book to help you become virtual. Sometimes, taking that first step is the most difficult to do. Taking action is the crucial part. Then continue to implement and keep moving forward to success.

Passive real estate investing made super easy!
No tenants, toilets or trouble.  Some investors are active and some are passive.  I personally enjoy buying mortgage notes / trust deeds and holding the paper instead of the property as a passive investor.  Acting as the bank and collecting interest leaves someone else in charge of the property management, vacancy and phone calls and possible lawsuits.  Holding trust deeds / mortgage notes pays me 12% annually and there is no maintenance through the servicing center I use. 

I was at a local NJ REIA meeting last week, there was a gentlemen (realtor), he was representing a investor that had a large portfolio of mortgage notes. After talking to him for a while he showed me a list of about 30 performing notes the investor was trying to liquidate. I don't have enough capital (yet) to invest in notes but it seems like a solid method of getting consist returns.

You are here » Investing Business Finance » Real Estate Investing Made Easy » Investing made easy

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно